TriAxis Preamp Specifications
The TriAxis is a hard thing to get your head around - complex and overwhelming if you let it. STOP and find out how to do it right here... right now...
Review of GT-100 from Roland Corp.
22nd April 2012
A review of the GT-100 Effects Pedal. Does this GT-100 REALLY stack up where it matters - on the fretboard? or is it just another revamp of the GT-10? Check it out HERE its online right now.
Also the YJM100 Amp Head from Marshall amps here in the UK... a no holds barred review from Tony Mckenzie. Input also by Santiago Alvarez from Marshall Amplification.
DV-Mark Multiamp Amp Amplifier Review
1st May 2013
I just bought a DV-Mark Multiamp and a couple of 1x12 speakers designed to work with this amp for review. This is another emulator or simulator type of guitar amps.
Find out if this amp can topple the Axe-FX series and all the features that are built right in to the MULTIAMP such as a 500w amp for a bargain price! And does this amp deliver the goods?
Check out this review online ..take a look at the Multiamp from DV Mark and see the most in depth review to date on this product.
Satriani JVM410HJS from Marshall
4th May 2012
But not any more... Joe has revoiced the JVM HJS Marshall amp and here is the 'Inside and Out' Review
I also reviewed recently some old favourite pickups and show a demo of David White pickups for the Stratocaster. David passed away some time ago but he left a fantastic legacy if you can find any... Click here for David White Pickups
TriAxis Preamp Specifications
TriAxis Preamp Specifications for the Ordinary User
This awesome preamp has got some amazing features - and likely not available on ANY other preamp in the world - yes it's THAT good. You do have to know a little bit about how to drive it and have the right power amp, but apart from that - if you want the best there is then get a TriAxis preamp from Mesa Boogie. Heres the specifications last time we checked...
Try and get the V2 Version!
Heres the specs:
- 5 x 12AX7 Valves
- 8 completely unique modes
- 90 storage memories for sounds
- Full Midi Implementation inc Data Dumps to computer
- Effects Loop
- 4 x External Switch Controllers for outboard equipment
- Stereo Out and Superb Stereo Recording Out Modes Available - • Rhythm - Green = Vintage Mark 1 Black Face • Rhythm - Yellow = Modern Ultra Clean Rhythm ( Mark IV ) • Lead 1 - Green = Vintage Mark 1 Lead • Lead 1 - Yellow = High Gain Marshall Style Sound • Lead 1 - Red = Marshall Shred Style Lead • Lead 2 - Green = Medium Gain Boogie Lead • Lead 1 - Yellow = Classic Boogie Lead ( MkIIC/MkIV ) • Lead 1 - Red = Searing Boogie Lead
- The TriAxis preamp is digitally controlled but with a difference - over 3 years of R&D, Boogie quality, simple controls almost like knobs, smart amp controls that can change the overall voicing of the main power amp, continuous controller for every sound related parameter in the unit and a huge number of 90 preset sounds for instant recall. Because you can map these presets to anywhere with the Ground Control system - in reality any sound is just one button away..... if you know which ones to press - but that's why you're here? right?
Check more at Mesa site: www.mesaboogie.com
Tubes are what do it for the TriAxis - REAL Tubes