This PRS custom 24 was made for me in 1991. Some would say that Paul Reed Smith actually used 'hands' to do things. Find out if those guitars were really better when Paul Smith hand worked on them?
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 'ten top' from 1991
I have a great collection of many leading brands of electric
guitars including Gibson, Fender, PRS, Ibanez and others. Check them
out from the 'Tony's Guitars' section of this website. While the
images are not massive, the quality is; so you get a real idea of
just what this guitar is like in real life. Many are reviewed on the
reviews pages so don't forget to check those reviews out. Also don't
forget to visit the images section of this website showing my past
and present guitars in high resolution. Many of the guitars are
quite rare now.
Bought in the days when PRS actually made guitars more so by hand and this was a completely custom order by me in 1991. The guitar took three months to arrive.
This guitar is going to be reviewed presently. I gave this guitar to my grandson recently, but here are some of the things I really liked about this guitar:
- PRS Custom 24; custom made when they used to do that by hand for the same price; not inflated and called 'private stock'
- Superb guitar with sweet switch still intact
- Named Tony Mckenzie under lacquer when they used to do that for free!
- Wide thin neck and pickups of the time
- Case: PRS heavy black case original as supplied with the guitar
1991 PRS custom 24 made for me
© A B Mckenzie 1997-2017. All Rights Reserved