Gibson Les Paul Supreme - Tonys Guitars
The Gibson Les Paul Supreme was made by Gibson to be one of the best Les Paul guitars made - and that's a fact. Its lavish to the extreme, and semi hollow, which you don't notice - except for the weight and sustain.. read on...
Review of GT-100 from Roland Corp.
22nd April 2012
A review of the GT-100 Effects Pedal. Does this GT-100 REALLY stack up where it matters - on the fretboard? or is it just another revamp of the GT-10? Check it out HERE its online right now.
Also the YJM100 Amp Head from Marshall amps here in the UK... a no holds barred review from Tony Mckenzie. Input also by Santiago Alvarez from Marshall Amplification.
DV-Mark Multiamp Amp Amplifier Review
1st May 2013
I just bought a DV-Mark Multiamp and a couple of 1x12 speakers designed to work with this amp for review. This is another emulator or simulator type of guitar amps.
Find out if this amp can topple the Axe-FX series and all the features that are built right in to the MULTIAMP such as a 500w amp for a bargain price! And does this amp deliver the goods?
Check out this review online ..take a look at the Multiamp from DV Mark and see the most in depth review to date on this product.
Satriani JVM410HJS from Marshall
4th May 2012
But not any more... Joe has revoiced the JVM HJS Marshall amp and here is the 'Inside and Out' Review
I also reviewed recently some old favourite pickups and show a demo of David White pickups for the Stratocaster. David passed away some time ago but he left a fantastic legacy if you can find any... Click here for David White Pickups
Gibson Les Paul Supreme - Tonys Guitars
Gibson Les Paul Supreme - King of Guitars
Tony Mckenzie has a great collection of many leading brands of electric
guitars including Gibson, Fender, PRS, Ibanez and others. Check them out from
the 'Tony's Guitars' section of this website. While the images are not huge, the
quality is - so you get a real idea of just what this guitar is like in real
life. Many are reviewed on the reviews pages so don't forget to check those
Also don't forget to visit the IMAGE GALLERY with a section showing Tony McKenzie's guitars in hi resolution images. Many of the guitars are quite rare now.
The new limited edition Les Paul Supreme features highly figured maple - the Les Paul's trademark - on the back as well as the top. The Supreme has a chambered mahogany body for a lighter feel. It features custom binding on top, back, fingerboard and headstock and split-block inlays on an ebony fingerboard.
This guitar is reviewed in the reviews section of this website.
- The Gibson Les Paul Supreme
- Bought in 2009 as an investment
- This model no longer made
- Hollow inside and has Figured back - unique instrument
- Technical Info: Manufactured in: Nashville, TN
- Body: Species: Chambered mahogany body Top Species: Carved AAAA maple (translucent finishes only)Back Species: Carved AAAA maple (translucent finishes only)Center Block Species: Mahogany Binding: Seven-ply top, Three-ply back
- Neck: Species: Mahogany Profile: Rounded Peg head Pitch: 17° Thickness at 1st fret: 0.818 in. Thickness at 12th fret: 0.963 in. Heel Length: 0.625 in. Neck Joint Location: 16th fret Headstock Inlay: Abalone globe with Pearloid 'Supreme' banner Headstock Binding: Five-ply
- Fingerboard: Species: Ebony Scale length: 24 3/4" Total Length: 18.831 in. Nut Width: 1 11/16 in. Width at 12th fret: 2.062 in. Frets: Gold-tinted alloy/22 Inlays: Pearl split blocks Binding: Single-ply
- Hardware: Plating Finish: Gold Bridge: Tune-o-matic Tailpiece: Stop bar Knobs: Gold Speed Tuners: Grover Keystone
- Electronics: Neck Pickup: 490R Alnico magnet hum bucker Bridge Pickup: 498T Alnico magnet hum bucker Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
- Case: Exterior: Black Reptile Pattern Hard shell Interior: Black Crushed Velvet with Black Shroud Silkscreen: Silver 'Gibson USA' logo
This guitar is reviewed in our reviews section of this website.